Total Pageviews

Featured post

A Dog is not just for Christmas...but these two could be!

I promised you some news about Rohan and India, so here it is!   The brand new book of stories about their lives at TURN Education is now av...

Saturday 22 January 2011

The Slightly Odd World of Phil Whiteland: Forty Years On (and counting)

The Slightly Odd World of Phil Whiteland: Forty Years On (and counting): "With everyone starting to think about their summer holidays, I thought this series of articles that originally appeared in the Derby Telegra..."

2 comments:

  1. Is it your 40th b-day? Despite what people say, the 40s have been good to me so far - just hate the number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40! I wouldn't see 40 again if I used the Hubble telescope. I'll give you a clue. I was 16 when I first met the friend I talk about in the article and that was 40 years ago.

    Thanks for taking the time to comment, it's always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete